We recently filmed a Learn Spanish mini-series called ¿Nos conocemos?. The five short episodes are good listening comprehension practice and review a range of high-frequency vocabulary.
In the series, Sol and Antonio see each other several times in a park. They are sure they have met before, but can’t remember where. They try to figure it out and have conversations about school, work and hobbies like sports and cooking.
This mini-series offers Spanish input to use in different ways with language learners. Below you’ll find suggestions and a set of free comprehension questions for the five episodes.
Watch the Learn Spanish Series ¿Nos Conocemos? on YouTube.
Comprehension Questions for Learn Spanish Mini-Series
Get the free download of ¿Nos conocemos? comprehension questions.
Activity Suggestions for ¿Nos conocemos?
- After watching the first episode, predict where Sol and Antonio have met before.
- Students think of questions that Sol and Antonio should ask to figure out how they know each other.
- Create a profile for Sol and Antonio, adding information after each episode. Invent additional details based on the information in the series.
- Students keep track of what Sol and Antonio have in common.
- Make a list of places mentioned in the series and which character is associated with each place.
- Write a dialog of the conversation Sol and Antonio have as they walk Luna and Max.
- Using the series as a model, students write a conversation between two people trying to figure out how they know each other. The people can meet as they stand in line, at a bus stop, etc.
More Spanish Playground Videos
If you find this Learn Spanish Series helpful, be sure to check out our other videos. In addition to many short videos, we have 4 seasons of a series called Buena gente. Learn more about our Spanish Videos for language learners.
In addition to the materials on Spanish Playground, we are launching YouTube channel memberships with extra learning materials for our videos. Get more details about Spanish Playground YouTube Channel Memberships.
We would love to know how you use ¿Nos conocemos? and our videos with your Spanish learners. Let us know what activities work for you in the comments below.
Feb 8, 2021
i have been on and off with spanish for about a year now, i have so many gaps to fill but these days i have a schedule that i follow and along with that i watch the buena gente series. i think this serie will really help me to improve my spanish so far that i want to say thank you very much for doing this i really appreciate it.
Feb 8, 2021
That’s great to hear. It all comes down to lots of exposure, so we’re glad the series can help. Thanks so much for your feedback!