Have you been considering starting homeschool Spanish? The second half of the school year is an excellent opportunity to include Spanish in your child’s education. We know children learn languages more easily, so it is important not to delay. Getting a homeschool Spanish program started is the first step!
Spanish for You! is a curriculum for grades 3-8 for homeschool or classroom use. This Spanish program was created by a teacher as an affordable, easy-to-use way to engage children with the language and teach grammar basics. You can read a complete review of the curriculum here.
To celebrate the holidays, Spanish for You! is giving away 3 themed packages for homeschool Spanish to 3 winners! Each is valued at $39.95. The winners can choose the theme (Estaciones, Fiestas, Viajes, Mi vida, Conversaciones) and grade level (3-4, 5-6, or 7-8). Enter using the Rafflecopter below. Read Spanish Playground’s official giveaway rules.
Homeschool Spanish from Spanish for You
- All Spanish for You! packages revolve around themes. This builds a natural connection between vocabulary and grammar.
- The homeschool Spanish curriculum comes with plenty of activities, worksheets and native speaker audio, so kids get lots practice.
- The homeschool program teaches key structures that can be combined in different ways. Children can communicate in Spanish even as beginners.
- Spanish for You! gives kids the essential grammar basics they need to continue in high school programs.
- There are dozens of games and fun activities in the book and on the website. Many involve actions, manipulatives, and drawing.
- The homeschool Spanish content is organized and supported in such a way that students can work independently. Parents are given guidance in structuring interactive activities, but do not have to speak Spanish.
- There is lots of opportunity to read and write the language with this homeschool Spanish program.
- Spanish for You! acknowledges that learning a language takes practice. It provides consistent exposure to the language with plenty of repetition.
Be sure to check out the Spanish for You! website for more information about the curriculum.