Spanish for You! is a curriculum for grades 3-8. It is an elementary Spanish program for self-study, homeschool, or classroom use. This elementary Spanish program was created by a teacher as an affordable, easy-to-use way to engage children with the language and also teaches grammar basics. I have written about the Spanish for You! program previously, and I’m happy to say that they have added a new themed package to their elementary Spanish curriculum.
To celebrate the new Mi vida package, Spanish for You! is giving away three themed packages to three winners! The winners can choose the theme (Estaciones, Fiestas, Viajes or Mi vida) and grade level (3-4, 5-6, or 7-8) they would like. Enter using the Rafflecopter below.
Spanish for You! is also offering a 15% discount on their new Mi vida package. Use the codes Playmivida34 (grades 3-4) Playmivida56 (grades 5-6) or Playmivida78 (grades 7-8).
Elementary Spanish by Spanish for You!
- A themed package has content for elementary Spanish for an entire school year.
- The curriculum comes with lots of activities, worksheets and native speaker audio, so kids get lots practice.
- This elementary Spanish program teaches key structures that can be combined in different ways. Children can communicate in Spanish even as beginners.
- Spanish for You! gives kids the essential grammar basics they need to continue, and excel, in high school programs.
- There are dozens of games and fun activities in the book and on the website. Many involve actions, manipulatives, and drawing.
- The content is organized and supported in such a way that students can engage with it independently. Teachers and parents are given guidance in structuring interactive activities, but do not have to speak Spanish to use the curriculum.
- There is lots of opportunity to read and write the language with this elementary Spanish program.
- Spanish for You! acknowledges that learning a language takes practice, and provides for consistent exposure to the language with plenty of repetition.
- There are detailed lesson plans for one-hour classes, and they can easily be divided for shorter classes.
- The new Mi vida package gives kids vocabulary to talk about their house, room, family and friends, activities and classes. They learn to use many regular verbs, and also verb phrases like tener que and acabar de.
Spanish for You! is a flexible, fun way for kids to learn a language. The program provides lots of support for teachers and parents, making the process manageable and enjoyable. Be sure to check out the Spanish for You! website for more information about the curriculum.
Disclosure: The company sent me a copy of this product to be able to write the article. I may have been compensated for my time. All of the ideas and opinions are my own.