Debajo de un Botón
You will receive an email with a link to the download a few minutes after purchase. The link will expire after 72 hours, so please download the file within that time period.
• 7 story pages/coloring pages with text
• 4 cut-outs for stick puppets and other activities
• Picture cards for games
• Hidden mice picture activity
• 7-page Teacher and Parent Guide with suggestions for using the materials and additional activities
This story-coloring book engages children with language and culture through storytelling, music, art and movement. Throughout the Spanish-speaking world children sing the traditional song Debajo de un botón. The song describes how a boy finds a mouse under a button. These pages create a story from the simple lyrics.
The storybook and included activities create a rich language-learning experience as children
• listen to the story
• sing the song
• color the pictures
• act out the story with the puppets
• play games with the picture cards and story pages
• continue to use the language as they do the suggested extension activities
Click here to buy the song by Sari Cucien from Amazon
The following resources are mentioned in the Teacher and Parent Guide. The links are included here for your convenience after purchase.
• Photographs of mice hiding under rocks and plants: Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3
• Song and Video – Los 20 ratones
See more digital downloads by Spanish Playground here.
You will receive an email with a link to the download after purchase.