Season 1, Episodes 1-6 – Listening Activities and Speech Bubble Photos
These activities are free! Don’t use the purchase button.
Google Drive Link
Find a Google Drive link to all the Season 1 files on this page: Listening and speaking activities for Season 1 of Buena gente.
Buena Gente is a video series for Spanish language learners. It is available free on YouTube.
Season 1 has 6 episodes featuring
- everyday Spanish in a natural context.
- strong visual support for the language to create comprehensible input.
- built-in repetition of key vocabulary and structures.
- slow, clear Spanish.
Sofía and Mateo move into an apartment and find a box left by the previous tenant. Can they find the owner and return the valuables in the box?
Digital Download Contents:
- Suggested Pre-Viewing Activities for Spanish Class
- Multiple-Choice Main Idea Questions for Episodes 1-6
- Sequencing Events for Episodes 1-6
- Fill-In-The-Blank Listening Activities for Episodes 1-6
- Answer Key
- Video Transcripts for Episodes 1-6
- Video Transcripts with Translation for Episodes 1-6 (a reference for independent learners)
- Photos with dialog bubbles to use for plot review, conversation practice and writing prompts. 13 photos for the 6 episodes